The Basics Regarding E-Z Read Plastic Pet ID Text
- All tag text is centered, top to bottom, left to right.
- Less lines of text will result in a larger font point size.
- Tag text in engraved in UPPER CASE for easy readability.
- If you can enter a given character it is in our font set.
- If you cannot enter a given character it is not in our font set.
- Our plastic tags can be engraved on both sides.
Whatever you key into the tag text fields on our site will be on the tag(s) you receive from us. We do not do any data entry here to fill your order, we download the actual text you key into the tag text fields on our site and use it to engrave the text on your Pet’s ID Tag.
We engrave whatever YOU FEEL will be most beneficial to the finder of your lost pet in their effort to contact you. You can key any text you want into any text line we offer. Chip numbers, messages, the sky’s the limit / it’s your call.
Our standard format is illustrated in left photo below.
NOTE: This is not necessarily what I would recommend that you request to have engraved on your pet’s tag. Personally I feel cell phone numbers are of much more value than a street address or any other information. The finder of your lost pet is going to call the numbers on your Pet’s ID Tag.
- We offer 5 lines of text on our small, medium and large size tags. The mini size has limits due to the small area available for text.
- You may want to list several phone numbers instead of an address, you may want to have your vet’s name and phone number engraved on your pet’s tag. Again, it’s up to you what text is on tags ordered from us.
- We do recommend that you avoid listing your last name after your pet’s name, this is obvious and will only serve to require the text on the pet name line to be smaller and more crowded looking. Also zip codes are of no value to the finder of your lost pet, they are not going to write you.